Black Friday Sale Is Open! (save on all wound care courses)
If you've been thinking of taking a training course to become certified in wound care (or need a refresher) - now is a great time to take action!
15% off all livestream and online wound care basic training and refresher courses!
- Offer expires 30 November 2020 at midnight
- Online courses - discount is deducted automatically at the time of checkout.
- Livestream courses - use coupon code 2020ThanksgivingSale
Enroll in livestream training here https://woundeducationpartners.com/live-courses/wound-care-courses.html
Find an online refresher course here https://woundeducationpartners.com/online-courses/wound-care-courses.html
Wound Care Certification Prep Course
Credit Hours: 25.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)
Licenses eligible for CME/CEUs: MD, DO, DPM (Florida only), RN, APRN, LPN, CNA, RCP, CRT, RRT
This course provides educational instruction to students who are studying and preparing for a wound care certification exam.
The National Alliance of Wound Care (NAWCO) has determined that the program content covers all of the domains that candidates who take the WCC Certification Examination will be tested on. Therefore, program graduates of the WCEP 25.5 hour Wound Care Certification Basic Training And Review course will be considered to have met the educational requirements and be permitted to test for the Wound Care Certified (WCC) certification. You can find our organization, Wound Care Education Partners listed on the NAWCO/NACCB website as a provider that has met the certification committee criteria.
Online Refresher Course
Wound Care Review
Course Hours: 15.0
Licenses eligible for CME/CEU: MD, DO, DPM (FL only), RN, LPN, APRN, CNA, CRT, RRT, RCP
- 7.5 hours of online learning through the Wound Care Review course
- 9 video lesson modules
- A final exam
- Wound Care Certification Study Guide, 2nd Edition, a professional published 350-page study guide that includes a post-course exam complete with answers and explanations. (Your choice of print book or ebook)
- *CMEs or CEUs for eligible license types included at no additional cost.
Access to the online learning modules never expires
More Wound Care Courses
Click on a title below for more details about the course.
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.