By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://woundeducationpartners.com/
We have aggregrated information and resources for you that answer many questions and offer the latest knowledge, research, and treaments of COVID-19 as related to wound care and hyperbaric medicine.
- Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society (UHMS) is regularly posting updates on the latest knowledge, research, and treatments related to COVID-19 and undersea and hyperbaric medicine. We recommend that you favorite their website and check back each week for new information.
- Blog by Caroline Fife, MD - Dr. Fife is a world-renowned wound care physician. She is the Director of the Wound Care Center at CHI St. Luke’s The Woodlands Hospital, CMO of Intellicure, Inc., Exec. Director of the US Wound Registry & Editor of Today’s Wound Clinic. On her blog she is posting COVID-19 articles and updates on a regular basis.
- What can be used to disinfect acrylic chambers? This is a blog article by Best Publishing Company, based on the udpated text, Hyperbaric Facility Safety, 2nd Edition.
- CMS COVID-19 Stakeholder Engagement Calls. CMS hosts varied recurring stakeholder engagement sessions to share information related to the agency’s response to COVID-19. These sessions are open to members of the healthcare community and are intended to provide updates, share best practices among peers, and offer attendees an opportunity to ask questions of CMS and other subject matter experts. Calls recordings and transcripts are posted on the CMS podcast page at: https://www.cms.gov/Outreach-and-Education/Outreach/OpenDoorForums/PodcastAndTranscripts
- Nationally approved livestream training courses in wound care and hyperabric medicine are available and approved by the Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society (UHMS) during the COVID-19 outbreak. Find more details here.
- Follow us on LinkedIn for regular updates www.linkedin.com/company/wound-care-education-partners