5 questions to help you plan your CME/CEU credits for 2015
"Before anything else, preparation is the key to success." - Alexandar Graham Bell
Start planning now to earn your 2015 CME/CNE/CEU credits. Don't know how to start? Below are five questions to help you start the planning process, and watch the short video to get all the details.
- How many continuing education credits do you need to earn in 2015?
- What educational courses do you reasonably have time to attend? If you are short on time, possibly online education is a better option for you than travelling to a course. Browse the full list of online courses.
- What is your budget? Will your employer contribute to your professional development or will all your expenses be out of pocket? What portion of your professional development can be deducted on your personal taxes?
- What time limitations do your work schedule and personal obligations present? If attending a live course, how much time can you afford to be away from family and the office? A full week, a long weekend?
- Is a domestic or international location better for you? Can your family travel with you?
Hospital and Clinic Administrators