Please note: upon purchase, this course bundle will appear in your account under "My Courses", and each individual lesson will be listed separately.
Credit Hours: 12.5
License Types: CHT - Category A, CHRN - Category A, RN, APRN, LPN, CNA, RCP, CRT, RRT
* Click on the course title above to view full course details*
Credit Hours: 12.5
License Types: CHT - Category A, CHRN - Category A, RN, LPN, CNS, ARNP, CRT, RRT, RCP
Note: For full details of CHT or CHRN re-certification requirements please consult the NBDHMT CHT Resource Manual
PACKAGE SET CONTENTS
This package set consists of 8 individual courses.
Please note: upon purchase, this package set will appear in your account under "My Courses", and each individual course will be listed separately by the titles listed as follows:
- Introduction to Decompression Theory and Tables (2.0 Credit Hours).
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning and the Role of Hyperbaric Medicine; also includes a slide review of lecture material, and an article on Air Quality in the Hyperbaric Chamber. (2.0 credit hour).
- Hyperbaric Systems (1.0 credit hours).
- Fire Safety & Science in the Hyperbaric Environment (1.0 credit hours).
- Hyperbaric Safety Standards and Emergency Patient Management (2.0 credit hours).
- Practitioner’s Role in Hyperbaric Medicine: Patient Management & Documentation Requirements (2.0 credit hours).
- Decompression Sickness; this course also includes an update on the Latest Research on DCS (1.5 credit hours).
- Dive Tables and the Physics of Diving and Hyperbaric Medicine. (1.0 credit hour).
* Each individual course is followed by a quiz and evaluation.
The Board now requires the following statement to accompany all subsequent references to NBDHMT approved CEU, one that serves as a reminder of CHT core competency:
“CHT re-certification requires a minimum of nine of the minimum 12 Category A credits relate directly to any combination of hyperbaric operations, related technical aspects and chamber safety”.
Note: For full details of CHT re-certification requirements please consult the NBDHMT CHT Resource Manual